You don't have to feel overwhelmed by the idea of feeding your dog more fresh.
It has been proven (through science and all of history!) that feeding our dogs more fresh food can drastically impact their health in a positive way. Yet, when our society has been taught that highly processed & altered food is what our dogs should eat, it can feel overwhelming to know what is safe to feed and what isn't.
No matter what type of diet you feed, we can always add more fresh food to help our dogs consume more quality, whole food based vitamins, minerals, amino acids, omegas & phytonutrients.
In our Dogs Eat Fresh Food Too Bundle you will receive a prerecorded video sent straight to your inbox that covers:
- What foods are safe for your dog to eat - broken down into multiple categories
- What foods are dangerous
- How to prepare specific foods so your dog will get more nutrients out of them
- Tricks on how to store food properly so you can have it for a while
- Tips on how to do this more cost effectively
- How to feel confident picking our fresh options for you and your dog in the grocery store (or your garden!)
Plus! 3 days of virtual support where we will dive into how to help set your dog up for success in eating more fresh food. Wether your dog is kibble, homemade or raw fed, we can work together and figure out a plan that works for you and your pup.
After our time together you will feel confident giving your dog fresh snacks & adding fresh food into whatever meal your dog is already eating.
After all, food is food. Your dog deserves to eat REAL FOOD!